[firebase-br] Auditoria Firebird 2.5

Frederico Godoi frederico.godoi em gmail.com
Terça Abril 23 11:19:03 -03 2024

Bom dia!

Fiz uma cópia do do fbtrace.conf para tentar fugir de parâmetros que não
existem:
No windows (meu teste que funcionou) exigiu que o log_filename estivesse no
formato:  "C:/meucaminho/meuarquivo.log"
Vou testar isso e também remover a parte abaixo de </database> toda.

<database>
# Do we trace database events or not
enabled true

# Operations log file name. For use by system audit trace only
log_filename /var/log/firebird_audit_database.log

# Maximum size of log file (megabytes). Used by system audit trace for
# log's rotation : when current log file reached this limit it is renamed
# using current date and time and new log file is created. Value of zero
# means that the log file size is unlimited and rotation will never happen.
max_log_size 10

# SQL query filters.
#
# Only SQL statements falling under given regular expression are reported
# in the log.
#include_filter

# SQL statements falling under given regular expression are NOT reported
# in the log.
#exclude_filter

# Put attach/detach log records
log_connections true

# Trace only given connection id. If zero - trace all connections
#connection_id 0

# Put transaction start/end records
log_transactions false

# Put sql statement prepare records
log_statement_prepare false

# Put sql statement free records
log_statement_free false

# Put sql statement execution start records
log_statement_start false
# Put sql statement execution finish\fetch to eof records
log_statement_finish false

# Put record when stored procedure is start execution
log_procedure_start false

# Put record when stored procedure is finish execution
log_procedure_finish false

# Put trigger execute records
log_trigger_start false

# Put trigger execute records
log_trigger_finish false

# Put context variable change records (RDB$SET_CONTEXT)
#log_context false

# Put errors happened
#log_errors false

# Sweep activity
#log_sweep false

# Print access path (plan) with sql statement
print_plan false

# Print detailed performance info when applicable
print_perf false

# Put blr requests compile/execute records
log_blr_requests false

# Print blr requests or not
print_blr false

# Put dyn requests execute records
log_dyn_requests false

# Print dyn requests or not
print_dyn false

# Put xxx_finish record only if its timing exceeds this number of
milliseconds
time_threshold 100

# Maximum length of SQL string logged
# Beware when adjusting max_xxx parameters! Maximum length of log record
# for one event should never exceed 64K.
max_sql_length 300

# Maximum length of blr request logged
max_blr_length 500

# Maximum length of dyn request logged
max_dyn_length 500

# Maximum length of individual string argument we log
max_arg_length 80

# Maximum number of query arguments to put in log
max_arg_count 30
</database>

<services>
# Do we trace services events or not